Table of Contents
- SNMPWALK .220.127.116.11.4.1.9600.1.10.6.1.6 to verify proper configuration of MBM5 and SNMP Informant-MBM.
- Import all the templates.
- Place snmp_mbm5.pl in your \cacti\script\ directory.
- Install Net-SNMP for Perl. Go to the command prompt and type: ppm install Net-SNMP
- Add a the 3 data sources for a host (fan, temp, and voltage).
- Add the 3 associated graph templates for each data source.
- That's it, you should have graphs in 2 polling cycles.
- Motherboard Monitor 5 was discontinued in 2006. Thus, it only supports older computers. You should look into using Speedfan instead.
- This script/template was created in 2005 and as such, uses old (and bad) methods of obtaining script data. This wiki entry is being created for completeness sake.
- Script only works with SNMP v1 & v2.
1.0: Initial release. Exported w/Cacti 0.8.6c.
Use this forum post