Table of Contents
|Cacti Export||Version||File||Change log|
1.0: Initial release
- Cisco Unified Wireless Network Software Release 22.214.171.124 or LATER. This should work on the following WLC platforms: 4400, 2000, 2100, 3505, WiSM and 3750 Integrated WLAN Controller. The WLC platform 5500 also is supported since 126.96.36.199.
- SNMPWALK .188.8.131.52.4.1.14184.108.40.206 to verify functionality
The templates have been tested against:
- Copy the scripts from the file \resources\snmp_queries\ to your \cacti\resources\snmp_queries\ folder.
- Import \templates\*.xml.
- Add the [Cisco WLC - Switch - CPU/Memory] Data Query to a device
- From the 'Create Graphs for this Host' screen, select the desired items and click Create.
- Loosely based on the the Cisco 4400 WLC host template, but instead of using a PHP script, this is SNMP XML.