You can download the plugin from here: http://blog.network-outsourcing.de/products/nmid-plugins/nmiddataexport/
Export interface (Inbound/Outbound) data to CSV or JSON files for further processing in finance or demand management systems.
- CSV Support - JSON Support
- Install the plugin
- Set the data format and export directory ( writeable by the poller user !)
- Go to Console→Graph Management
- Select the interfaces you want to export
- Select on the “Automated Export - Add to Export” from the drop-down box to the bottom right.
- Hit “Go”
- Wait for a polling cycle and check the export directory you selected earlier
If you need additional help, please go to https://urbansoftware.zendesk.com