This plugin can be download here: GitHub Releases
On large installation it is useful to have a separate Cacti instance where you can test and develop new devices and host-profiles, and when ready, you want the devices to be deployed to the production server. Acceptance plugin shows a page with a list of devices that are to be verified by an operator. You can click trough on links to see a list of graphs and a list of data sources, there is also a link to see graphs in preview view and a link to edit host details.
- Acceptance page with some information like number of graphs/data sources, host template, hostname and host status.
- Filter devices on Acceptance report page.
- CSV export of (filtered) devices ready to be accepted.
- 1-click approve and deploy devices to production server.
- Ignore devices ( = set Enabled to false )
- Optional: Remove data sources linked to indexes that don't exist anymore
- Optional: Remove data sources that seem to be duplicates from existing data sources
- Optional: Re-run data queries that have “Uptime Goes Backwards” as re-index method at specified interval.
This plugin is tested with Cacti 0.8.8a and PIA 3.1 but should also work on older versions. HTTP access from dev/acc server to production server is required.
Untar contents to the Cacti plugins directory and install/activate from Cacti UI on both dev and prod server. On the prod server you will also need to change the IP address on line 5 of the .htaccess file in order to let your dev/acc server contact the prod server to add new devices.
If you need additional help, please go to Plugins General forum.