A completely re-written version of the original H.aloe plugin, which allows you to view syslog messages stored in a database. There are too many new features in this release to document here. You must test out the new version to completely comprehend.
- HTML, Text and SMS Text Alarms
- Complex Alarm Rules
- Message filtering and search Capabilities
- CSV Export of Both Messages and Alarms
- TimeSpan Selector for Messages
- Ability to View Syslog Messages in Range from Graphs
- Syslog Message Removal (for Events you don't want to see)
- Supports Native MySQL 5.1.x Database Partitioning for Large Systems
You must either install syslog-ng or rsyslog binary packages for this plugin to properly operate. In addition, the Cacti Settings plugin is required.
If you need additional help, please goto http://forums.cacti.net