The Cacti and PIA versions below have been verified. It is possible, that lower versions will work, but this was not yet verified.
|0.40||v0.40||Cacti 087*||2.4+||bug#0001440: Issue with RRDClean v0.38 and structured paths
bug: avoid sql error on actions table if no actions present
|0.41||v0.41||Cacti 087*||2.4+||following fixes courtesy Elan Ruusamäe
bug: glob is used as a constant, should be a string
bug: paths that i configured in configuration were not taken into account, it always went with hardcoded paths
bug: rrdmove was broken
This plugin analyzes many cacti db structures to determine unused rrd files.
- allows for filtering and sorting on
- rrd file name
- date/timestamp of last rrd file modification
- file delete is done by the poller
- This avoids permission errors or security issues.
- The same instance that creates rrd files, the poller, will be used for deletion as well.
Current versions certified for 087* only. Mostly tested on latest versions
Install is similar to other plugins under PIA 2.4+.
If you need additional help, please goto http://forums.cacti.net