This plugin allows you to automatically view the Cacti graphs one by one after a specified time delay.
- You can set cycle time delay.
- Can set permissions on who can view.
- Graph height and width can be specified.
- Graphs are not displayed if the user does not have access to them.
- Title of graph is displayed, font face, size and color can be changed.
- You can use the Prev/Next buttons to change graph.
- You can stop the rotation with the Stop button.
- The time until the next graph change is displayed under the title.
- It can use a custom graph list and only cycle through those.
To install put the cycle directory and all files into the plugins directory.
Edit your includes/config.php and add cycle to your $plugins list.
You can find the plugin settings under the Misc tab.
If you need additional help, please goto http://forums.cacti.net
The custom graph rotation is very simple and does not check for permissions.
I am waiting for cigamit to add support for adding items to the edit graph pages so I can get it working fully.
Improve the way custom graphs are setup
Cycle through Weathermaps (I need to look into how Weathermap works)
Got any ideas then please let me know.