Release 1.7 can be downloaded here: clog-v1.7-1.tgz
Release 1.6 can be downloaded here: clog-v1.6-1.tgz
Many users of Cacti require access to the log, but should not be allowed to erase it. This plugin allows administrators the ability to share the log and it's powerfull regex functionality without exposing it to deletion.
Allows users to see, and not purge log
Allows Cacti administrators to hide sensitive information from users
Cacti PIA 2.x
Simply place in the plugins directory and install like any other PIA 2.x plugin.
The Cacti Log plugin for Cacti has two operational modes. The first operational mode allows Cacti Administrators to view the Cacti Log tab identically to the System Management menu pick. The second mode allows Cacti Administrators to grant read only access to the Log file for normal users.
The Cacti Administrator also has the ability to limit what a normal user can and can not see from the Cacti Log tab. If for example, the Cacti Administrator does not want the normal user to view login events, those events can be disabled from the Clog Settings page (Settings → Misc). The rule system uses a Regular Expression match to limit the view for the normal user.
If you need additional help, please goto http://forums.cacti.net
— 1.7 —
- bug: Apache error log receiving entries from user_log.php
- bug: Add index.php file for security reasons
- bug: Session expiring results in loss of permissions
- bug: Change purging of logfile so that page refresh does not re-purge
— 1.6 —
- bug: Fix issue where realms can be damaged when upgrading
— 1.5 —
- compat: Allow proper navigation text generation
- bug: Guest user could not access site
— 1.4 —
- feature: Change to 100% 2.0 Realms
- feature: More cleanly break user and admn rights
- bug: Fix page refresh interference in other pages
— 1.3 —
- feature: Drop PIA 1.x support
- feature: Add 'purge' button for admin level
— 1.21 —
- bug: Exclusion filters were reversed for some reason
— 1.2 —
- feature: Support regular expressions to remove sensitive information from user view
- feature: Support two levels of permissions to allow Admin users to see everything
— 1.1 —
- bug: Links to problem Data Sources Should point to Graphs and Not Data Sources
— 1.0 —
- Initial release
Ben Marcus. You know who you are :)
Jimmy Conner (cigamit) - For bringing the plugin architecture to the world of Cacti and provding continual support of my development efforts.